When it comes to GMAT preparation, the strategy makes the real difference. GMAT requires qualitative, not quantitative preparation. “The GMAT Coach” has a unique and specially designed course structure and easy learning methodology. The most important aspect is that we give you the flexibility of preparing at your convenience & the advantage of personalised learning.
Officially founded in 2008 (though we've been in the game since 2002), “The GMAT Coach” offers products that helps students prepare for their Graduate Management Admissions Test in less than half the time of any other prep company.
We offer personalized one-on-one online tutoring that allows students the freedom to study when and where they want to.
What makes us most preferred
- Very Personalized Service by our GMAT Experts
- Flexible – We work according to your schedules
- 24/7 availability anytime you have questions (Online using Webinar)
- Coursework and Strategies tailored to suite your needs
- We will work closely through your test date and make sure you reach your Target Score & Target School
- Though we are small we think bigger isn’t always better and incredibly passionate - Yep, we LOVE what we do!
We jump up and down (try to imagine that one) when we hear a student aced their test, and we get genuinely upset if we hear they didn’t (and work toward fixing it).
Helping people prepare for standardized tests is what we are good at. Ballet dancing, er, not so much.
If we don’t think our product will help you, we’ll tell you. If you buy our product and don’t like it, we’ll refund you on the unused hours. It really is that simple.