It is a challenge that requires careful study and informed instruction. The GMAT is a 3.5-hour test that includes sections on quantitative reasoning, verbal reasoning, integrated reasoning, and analytical writing.The GMAT total score is based on the verbal and quantitative sections, and it is scaled to a score range of 200 to 800.
To score high in the GMAT it requires hard work,concentration and honesty with your weak areas.But whatever you do, don’t ignore it! The GMAT is the most time-sensitive exam I have come across, so make sure you keep this in mind. Be rigid with your time during your prep and replicate exam day conditions during your practice test
Anything Worth Doing Is Worth Doing Well…
Here are some further guidance on preparing for and taking the GMAT exam
- Knowing your own skill and ability level, what areas you are good at, and what you still need to master.
- Adjusting your own study habits accordingly.
- Focus on your weaknesses but in a measured way.
- Being patient with yourself and the study process.
- Pacing yourself.
- Create a learning diary.
- Redo GMAT preparation tests.
Pacing is key:
Keep in mind that the GMAT is a game. Just as in chess,tennis or any other sport, those who know how the game is played have a huge advantage over those who are ignorant of the game’s idiosyncratic rules.
As a test taker, you should understand:
- The computer-adaptive structure of the GMAT
- The types of exam questions asked and their common fallacies.
- Time management.
GMAT Test Preparation Tips:
- 1.Prepare yourself to finish the test at all costs!
- 2.Spend adequate time on the first 5 questions.
- 3.Read the Questions Carefully.
- 4.Avoid Random Guessing.
- 5.Establish a Baseline and Pace Yourself.
- 6.Eliminate the Deliberately Deceptive Wrong Choices.
- 7.Set an exponential GMAT prep timetable.
- 8.Set time milestones during the GMAT test.
- 9. Do not overestimate GMAT prep test results.
Why choose THE GMAT COACH ??
Atlanta is a fantastic city to live,enjoy, study and work in. It cherishes its diversity and represents a broad range of sectors and startup ventures.We have students accepting jobs all over the world, which is made possible by our fantastic employer connections globally and self made opportunities.
If you take advantage of Atlanta tutoring, you might increase your chances of getting into the top colleges and universities.
The above has given you a sense of the global experience at THEGMATCOACH and the opportunities that come along with it.
There’s a fine line between being mindful of the clock in an exam, and letting it stress you out.
Ultimately, it’s how smart you study, not just how long you study that matters. Plan a study strategy that allows you however much time you need to feel prepared and one that addresses your own test-taking challenges so that your exam results reflect your ability and not your knowledge or lack of knowledge about the test.